Kumbh Mela Ujjain Tour Packages
We are operating this mega event since 1989 with great enthusiasm as this is one of the largest religious gatherings in the world, so this time also nothing is of lesser than that. Our company Mystical Journeys has started to operate this mega event since 2001 along with Ardha Kumb Melas at four major places in India and we are one of the key players of Kumbh events since then.
The largest single gathering of humanity on earth, Kumbh Mela is a mass Hindu pilgrimage in India. In 2016 from 22nd April the Purna Kumbh Mela will be held in Ujjain at sacred river Shipra, which occurs after every 12th years when the Sun is in the zodiac Aries and the Jupiter is in the zodiac Leo.
Millions of devotees take dips, worship and attend the religious ceremony of Kumbh Mela to attain libration from the vicious cycle of birth-death-rebirth as it is believed that those who get a royal bath in holy Shipra River on the occasion of Kumbh Mela can wash their sins of all previous births. The devotees consider it as an opportunity to get them revived from the never ending birth cycle.
|Ujjain||03 Nights in Camps|
|Omkareshwar||01 Night in Hotel|
|Delhi||01 Night in Hotel|
For the year 2016 Kumbh Mela these are the only tent rates on APAI
|Supser Deluxe Tents||: Double
|Deluxe Tents||: Double
Note: Above cost includes only accommodation in tents on per night basis. Plan APAI, Per Night (Breakfast +Lunch + Dinner & Taxes) on Tents.
• Accommodations in double/twin sharing basis in tents/Hotels.
• Vegetarian Meals: Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in tents per person.
• Vegetarian Meals: Daily Breakfast & Dinner in Hotels per person.
• Airport/hotel transfers by air-conditioned vehicles.
• Exclusive services of escorts for entire trip.
• Private air-conditioned vehicles for land travel.
• Services of company representatives at all transfer.
• Monument entrances.
• Visit to various temples and Ashrams during trip.
• Personal meeting with various Saints and Holy people during the trip.
• All interstate taxes, gasoline, parking, toll taxes and driver allowances.
• All luxury taxes and value added taxes.
• Government Service Tax.
• Departure taxes and visa handling fees (Visa is required to visit India).
• Any beverages (hard & soft)/Table Drinks, items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, travel or any kind of insurance etc.
• Any video or camera fees at monuments.
• Any international airfares.
• Domestic Flight: Delhi – Indore , Indore – Delhi
• Consultation/astrological reading charges.
• Charity & Donations at Temples, Hawan, Ashrams and astrological centers.
• Tips and gratitude to drivers, bellboys, representatives, guides and escorts.
• Accident, trip cancellation, and baggage insurance; medical treatment/emergency rescue expenses or insurance;
• Any other services not mentioned above.
With best wishes once again and assuring you of our best attention at all time.
Director - Sales & Marketing